We are looking to add consultants to our team, to the quickly growing Workday consulting practice. We are focused in finding new talent without previous work experience but who is ready to learn with dedication and passion.
The integration consultant develops solutions to synchronize data between Workday’s cloud-based software and external systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of the transformation to Cloud based services. As a Workday Integration Consultant you will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the Workday solution. Also, you will provide Workday product and implementation expertise to their engagements, work with clients to understand their business requirements and help configure and test the Workday solution.
- Focus on delivering integration solutions to Workday clients.
- Understand client business requirements, configure the Workday solution, demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, and assist the client in testing the Workday solution.
- Analyze business requirements to determine integration solutions across various types of integrations; documentation of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions.
- Adapt existing methods, tools and procedures to create solutions to deliver on client needs.
- Work in a team environment, completing activities in design, build, and testing of integration solutions.
- Understand Workday’s Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements.
- Represent the “voice of the customer” - keeping the needs of employees, managers and business leaders at the center of all Workday design and deployment decisions.
- Complete the work assigned to you by the Engagement Manager, technical lead or supervisor, with status reports, and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Actively participate in the Workday Community contributing expertise, requesting enhancements, sharing ideas, collaborating with other customers and participating in user groups.
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday´s best practices.
Preferred Technical Skills
- Programming experience
- Web service technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML, etc)
- Experience with Data Analytics/big data