In BETWEEN we select and bet on the best talent within the field of facilities engineering. We are involved in a wide variety of cutting-edge projects, working with the most innovative clients in the Petrochemical, Chemical, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Food, Construction and Civil Works sectors.
We currently have a team of more than 600 people developing national and international projects, both in our own Technical Office and in our clients' facilities.
We are looking for a Schediling and Planning Engineer with experience in the Energy sector to work on a temporary project for one of our main clients located in KSA.
Possibility to continue in other BETWEEN projects at the end of the project.
What will I do?
- Provide overall project schedule, progress measurement, and change management expertise.
- Reviews project changes to evaluate detail schedule impact; responsible for quantifying and incorporating the effect and impact of approved changes in the overall schedule stewardship and reporting
- Following alignment with Planning Lead, advises Project Controls Lead and Project Team of any potential schedule issues and when necessary, provides guidance on, corrective action and measures to mitigate any adverse trends
- Assists Planning Lead and Project Controls
- Lead in developing and reviewing schedule corrective actions and recovery plans, needed actions/plans are implemented
- Monitors and appraises the performance of the Contractor compared to agreed control plans in the areas of progress and schedule control
- Supporting the Project Team with ongoing project schedule analysis, reporting, and forecasting activities
How will I do it?
- You will work hand in hand with a team of highly specialized engineers.
- You will have a PC and all the necessary software licenses.
- You will have an IT support team at your disposal.
Benefits you will have at your workplace:
- Flexible schedule
- Young and dynamic work environment
In addition, working for BETWEEN you will get the following added benefits:
- Possibility of working on national and international projects, for reference clients in the industrial sector.
- Possibility of being part of a company in full growth at national and international level. A good place to work: we take care of our team and society through initiatives, work-life balance and corporate social responsibility programs.
- You will be part of a high-performance team with a high degree of specialization.
- You will have opportunities for training and professional development.
We will offer you a wide range of challenges and projects in line with your personal and professional goals.
- Possibility of choosing how to obtain part of your salary thanks to the tax advantages of our Flexible Remuneration, and discounts to access fitness centers, among others.
- At BETWEEN, equal opportunity is one of our values. Our commitment is to hire the best talent regardless of race, religion, gender, age and people with other abilities and to promote their professional and personal development.
- Engineer with more than 8 years of experience as a Planner in the Energy sector.
- Required experience in water plants (preferable desalination) or industrial plants.
- Experience in the development of schedules, progress, definition of methods, procedures, team management, milestone achievement estimation, etc.
- Advanced English level.
- Knowledge and handling of IT SW, CAD 3D, Microsoft Office, Primavera 6 and MS Project.