Our client is a hot start-up based in Marbella. They are a hub of innovative, talented, passionate geeks,
developing Artificial Intelligence solutions and making the world a better place since 2016. Now, the team
is growing, and we are looking for a talented Python Developer to join them in their headquarters.
Let’s see how it looks like:
‘You will find a sharp, vibrant environment, where everybody takes a hands-on approach either for coding, planning and creating solutions. As an Agile-friendly workplace, strong teamwork and seamless communication are key. We are not looking for ninjas nor rock stars, be believe in great people creating amazing teams that deliver awesome solutions, challenging the state of the art.
Take pride and ownership of projects, and be a great mate. We believe in flexibility and trust. We will ask you to work hard, be reliable, and we will trust your pace. Flexible working hours, as well as leaves when you need them - dentist appointment, child care. We support personal and family reconciliation.
Entrepreneurial spirit is in our DNA. If you are a former entrepreneur, have been working in start-up environment, or simply you are done with corporate, it will be awesome to meet you. We welcome passionate, high driven peers, eager to push the boundaries in AI.
As a key member of our team, you will develop high quality solutions using cutting-edge technologies to be part of our product set, a Superbot capable of analyzing and interpret spontaneous conversations in real life conditions’
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Test and debug code
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Professional experience as Python Developer
- Familiar with Git its coding lifecycle
- Hands-on with Data Analytic frameworks such as Scikit-learn, Pandas
- Demonstrable experience plotting data to graphs and charts using NumPy and MatPlotlib
- Previous experience with Natural Language Toolkits as NLTK and Natural Language Processing
- Good communications and analytical skills
- Able to be a team player
- Team Spirit
... and it would be amazing if also:
- Previous experience with Deep Learning with TensorFlow
- Familiar with CI/CD methodologies
- Demonstrable experience with Unit Testing for both existing and new code
Great culture and team!
Cutting edge tech stack and project
Permanent position and career development, huge growth potential
Flexible working time
30.000- 40.000€ gross per year, ESOP Plan
Relocation support, if needed
Ready to land your next, ground breaking project? Let’s talk!