Our client is an important company with more than 30 years of experience dedicated to providing the food processing industry with different cutting machines. They have a wide range of products and offer solutions for all needs and fields of application.
The company has 22 centers spread over 18 different countries, there are about 1.500 workers in total and currently require the incorporation of an ELECTRO-MECHANICAL SAT TECHNICIAN for the area of Portugal.
Your mission is to join the SAT department and carry out the start-up as well as solve the technical problems of the machines by traveling at the home of the different clients located throughout Portugal.
What will your duties be?
- You will install and start up the machines: slicers, thermo-formers and skinners
- You will carry out the diagnosis and repair of faults, replace the necessary parts and prepare the pertinent reports
- You will prepare and manage the maintenance contract service
- You will advise and train clients both in the own factory and in the client's facilities
- You will attend fairs in Spain and Portugal
- You will prepare work reports and analysis
What we offer?
- Stable vacancy
- Workplace: at clients' homes (all over Portugal)
- Initial on-boarding training and technical training at the headquarters in Germany (in English)
- Schedule: Mon-Fri 9h-18h approximately, with flexibility according to agreed visits
- Interesting remuneration package based on the candidate's fit with the requirements we are looking for (approx 21K - 28K gross salary + subsistence allowances + company’s car)
If you have the required experience and want to work in a renowned multinational company with family business values such as transparency, honesty, adaptability, generosity and teamwork; this is the opportunity you were looking for, sign up and let's talk!
What do we need you to contribute?
- Electromechanical training (vocational training or engineering)
- Minimum experience of 1 year as a electro-mechanical SAT technician
- Valuable to have worked in the food sector
- Availability to travel from Monday to Friday for all over Portugal (occasionally weekend, but unlikely)
- High English (valuable to speak Spanish)
- Willing to travel to Germany for 15 days to carry out the company's on-boarding training, when possible
- We are looking for a proactive, decisive, dynamic, responsible and communicative person